Saturday, January 23, 2010
A Funk
Over at Segullah there has been some discussion about what you do to get out of a funk when you've fallen in to one. The past month has been emotionally exhausting for me. Just when it seems I'm getting over it something else seems to throw me right back in there. I've watched almost an entire TV series (it was a show that only lasted 2 seasons, but still...) read a few books, gotten serious about my running (again!) downloaded some new music, and spent more time than usual in the outdoors. I'm in the midst of party planning and am going to try some retail therapy in a little bit. Hopefully I can shake this off soon! What do you do to get yourself out of a nasty funk? I'm running out of ideas...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not sure. Let me know when you figure it out. I (and most definitly Scott) would appreciate it! And what TV series? I'm curious.
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding me!?! It is time for a MAC make-over! It will be sooooo much fun and we don't even have to buy anything although new mascara always pulls me out of a funk... what do you think?
ReplyDeleteWade through it. It's the only way I know!
ReplyDelete