Wednesday, February 3, 2010

change

so i think i'm emerging from my funk. yay! (particularly for braden who has had to deal with the brunt of it!) i think part of the solution was to just let it run its course and another part of the solution was change. there's a lot of change in the air around this house and i like it. it means figuring out new routines and getting everyone resettled, but it also means a fresh start and that's what i'm looking forward to (that's what i need, i think.) i realize i'm being kind of vague and i'm sorry, but for now i have to be! meanwhile, let the change begin....

3 comments:

  1. Yeah. I am glad. I love when there is an air of change about things. I'm in a funk right now but I know that's because I am sleep deprived and sun deprived. There is a reason I like in the south. I don't know what is going on with the weather... or the kids not sleeping for that matter. I am glad things are looking up though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I can't even imagine setting that as a goal let alone actually signing up to do it. I am sooo impressed. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete