WOW! When you decide to do something you go for it! I would love to see the process.
Thought I'd pass along my friend from TX blog. I thought you might like some of the things she 'remakes' and how she does it.http://www.avintagevineonline.com
Go girl! Can't wait to see the progress!
Awesome. Hey, sorry we got cut short yesterday! We're so excited for you guys to move to Utah and for us to visit you there much less expensively.
WOW! When you decide to do something you go for it! I would love to see the process.
ReplyDeleteThought I'd pass along my friend from TX blog. I thought you might like some of the things she 'remakes' and how she does it.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.avintagevineonline.com
Go girl! Can't wait to see the progress!
ReplyDeleteAwesome. Hey, sorry we got cut short yesterday! We're so excited for you guys to move to Utah and for us to visit you there much less expensively.
ReplyDelete