next week we'll be moving into a new house. here's what i've got between now and then...
today- afterschool pick up cody's friend, take 5 kids to spring carnival at bryn's school
tomorrow- long run, watch friends' daughter, braden to ave graduation
sunday- braden speaking assignment in immokalee, me solo @ church, company for dinner
monday- cody's spring concert
tuesday- bryn's spring musical
wednesday- stake camp meeting in the am, mutual in the pm
thursday- braden to high council
fri- volunteer at bryn's school, move?
sat- long run, continue moving, baptism
sunday- teach yw
and i need to find time to pack and have the pool fence installed.
let's hope i make it.
Yikes! You guys are moving? I really need to call you.
ReplyDeleteholy cannoli! i had no idea you guys were moving! what can i do to help you??????? i can watch the two little ones for you sometime????? let me know kristen, seriously!
ReplyDeletewe're just moving 2 miles away so most of our stuff doesn't have to be packed real well. this just happens to be a super busy week for us. it'll be totally worth it though to have another bedroom and a pool!
ReplyDeleteWhere are you moving? Into the branch boundaries I hope?! We are moving too. Owners moving back into this home. We are renting house in Saturnia that the Tillotson's are moving out of. Your crazy schedule sounds familiar. I wouldn't have thought to blog it. Good idea!
ReplyDeleteWow crazy lady! I can't believe you are moving! Where is your new house? Did you sell the other one or will you rent it out? Too bad I'm not closer...I'd love to help. This is our LAST week of school--Hooray!!!
ReplyDelete